Sunday, October 14, 2012

learning

i am so thankful for the life i get to live...i am creating it as i go....
learning along the way...
i sometimes feel a bit over whelmed because i want to get it all at once...
i am currently enrolled in so many online classes that i might not get a full experience...
not might not...know that is so...
ongoing classes i am taking

http://christytomlinson.typepad.com/...Your Living Canvas Workshop







whew....i am worn out just looking at all the goodness and that doesn't count the real life classes 
i am taking

belly dancing lessons from http://www.fahtiem.com/
http://www.everydayzenrelaxationstudio.com/     47 DAYS OF ABUNDANT PROSPERITY
http://faywolf.com/workshops#.UHWP2cRwZME.twitter     ridding you of inner and outer clutter
and then throw in a yoga      
fall refresh with laura jane  http://www.everydayzenrelaxationstudio.com/ 


bracelets
vision book
globe vision in progress
in between classes i make jewelry 
work on my vision book and my vision globe
a vision board just couldn't hold all the goodness i envision for my life!

10 comments:

  1. Love this post! You are not alone--at the beginning of the year I signed up for so many online classes...I was so excited about learning new art that I got overzealous. LOL. Streamlining for next year.Great pics!
    ox
    Jenelle Van de Mortel
    W.H.O.A! Women Helping One Another
    "We are so Powerful working together"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read and was like... I want to be overwhelemed with art and self love that sounds amazing! But I REALLY try to only do one online course at a time and one offline workbook or class.... still my heart leaped and I thought that's what I want to do with all of my time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i absolutely love my life...but will take on a little less in the future...i think or not...thank you for sharing your time and love!

      Delete
  3. I love all the classes that you are taking. We are in flying lessons together then. Awesome. How do you do this much all at once? I also like to pull myself in all directions at once and wonder why I get overwhelmed at times. Have fun with everything you are doing. Loved reading your post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i bought flying lessons pdf...and then decided to sign up for the course since it was the last run...mostly for the connection and now i haven't made time for much connection...glad the group will still be there when i can really show up!

      Delete
    2. I'm much in the same boat - I signed up, not knowing I'd be swamped, and I'm just now catching up on KRR's class via the pdf that I downloaded today. Trying to catch up with Buzzworthy, too - you're amazing! I don't know how you DO it!

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh Janet....I love your list. I've got one of those too. Sadly, I feel as though I am missing so much in all of the classes but at least I have connected with a few amazingly, talented women like you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i feel like i would get way more out of my classes with less on my plate...note to self value time more with less...

      Delete
  5. Janet, so nice to meet you yesterday and reading your story about your daughter is a miracle! congrats on becoming a nana. I see we have another thing in common..Fahtiem....I was a professional belly dancer for 20 years and did many a show for her as well as take a few classes. hugs and shimmies!
    robin
    p.s my dance name was Akasha

    ReplyDelete